The ugly truth about Pakistan’s hospitals

There was a sudden bombardment of messages in the Whatsapp group chat consisting of my batch from medical college, with more than 200 messages flooding it in over half an hour. They must be discussing some new developments in Covid-19 vaccines or treatment protocols, I assumed. But that was not the case for the sudden upsurge in messages. It all began when one of our batch mates in Canada told us that she, along with other members of the civil society, is volunteering to prepare face masks from home for a local hospital. This started a discussion among my batch mates, working ...

Read Full Post

from Welcome to Pakistan – The Express Tribune Blog https://ift.tt/2Sfdbz5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Body Is Not a Temple

My Body Is Not a Temple